OAT Products from WebExam.com

Eveye

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has used the OAT Core Content Review or OAT Comprehensive Review from WebExam.com.

http://www.webexam.com/oat2.html

I just want to know if this is a reputable or useful source.

Is this a good book to go with? I prefer not to take any prep courses but I am finding it very difficult to find a good study guide specifically for the OAT. I recently purchased Kaplan OAT, but it only has practice tests and exams.

Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Eveye said:
I was wondering if anyone has used the OAT Core Content Review or OAT Comprehensive Review from WebExam.com.

Is this a good book to go with? I prefer not to take any prep courses but I am finding it very difficult to find a good study guide specifically for the OAT. I recently purchased Kaplan OAT, but it only has practice tests and exams.

Any ideas?

This won't be any help, but I know how you feel about the Kaplan OAT! I thought it was a study guide, but its just a bunch of tests! ITs probaly all taken from their MCAT books throughout the years too! Agh :(

Eveye said:

Any ideas?

Does the kaplan OAT have full length explanations (i.e...why choices A, B, C, D are wrong and E is right)? If so, those are actually very helpful. I spent a good portion of my time studying the questions and answers. I took the kaplan prep course and did not even look at the huge 1000 page review book. I did, however, look at the classroom lesson book. FYI AA360 TS 380

lnguyen said:
Does the kaplan OAT have full length explanations (i.e...why choices A, B, C, D are wrong and E is right)? If so, those are actually very helpful. I spent a good portion of my time studying the questions and answers. I took the kaplan prep course and did not even look at the huge 1000 page review book. I did, however, look at the classroom lesson book. FYI AA360 TS 380

Yes, the Kaplan OAT does have full length explanations as you have described.
In that regard, it is actually quite helpful. However, I feel I need a bit of a refresher on topics like organic chemistry since it has been about 3 years since I've taken the coures.

Do you know if you can purchase the materials for the kaplan prep course withot actually taking the course? It is not offered in my area and I'm not too keen on the idea of taking the course online.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eveye said:
Yes, the Kaplan OAT does have full length explanations as you have described.
In that regard, it is actually quite helpful. However, I feel I need a bit of a refresher on topics like organic chemistry since it has been about 3 years since I've taken the coures.

Do you know if you can purchase the materials for the kaplan prep course withot actually taking the course? It is not offered in my area and I'm not too keen on the idea of taking the course online.

I don't think you can just buy the materials. Thats why they made the online course, to milk you for your money.

I am selling my study materials that i have from takin the course......
i have the full kaplan textbook of over 1200 pages of notes (its not just some tests like that one from amazon).....all the sections broken down, also a kaplan notebook, and kaplan flashcards
i basically only used this material and got a great score...everything u need to know is in those books
im selling it all for 100 bucks plus shipping
let me know