OAT Kaplan text for sell

Pill-Counter

PillCounter
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am selling OAT kaplan text for just $40.00, I took the Kaplan course and I paid for $1000, I did really very well I had 360 score for using the book. anywayz I am trying to help other students do well in the test who cannot afford to sign up for the course, so pm me if you need it, first come first served. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently taking the test and preparing for an August computerized OAT. Did you do well on the diagnostic exam? Did you do all of the online workshops and such or just read the book? I am sorry for all of the questions but I want to do so well on this exam!!!! Thanks

PreOptMegs said:
I am currently taking the test and preparing for an August computerized OAT. Did you do well on the diagnostic exam? Did you do all of the online workshops and such or just read the book? I am sorry for all of the questions but I want to do so well on this exam!!!! Thanks

Well I did pretty much well on the diagnostic part, it is not actually that hard the way people think, on the second question I pretty much had a couple workshops, but I majorly relied on the book to do well in the exam than the workshops. Goodluck in your exam

HI, I am interested in buying the OAT kaplan text from you. I hope it it is informative enough to score high for the OAT Exam which i intend to take by OCT 2005. :) :)
pillconuter said:
Hey guys I am selling OAT kaplan text for just $40.00, I took the Kaplan course and I paid for $1000, I did really very well I had 360 score for using the book. anywayz I am trying to help other students do well in the test who cannot afford to sign up for the course, so pm me if you need it, first come first served. thanks.

Dear frined...
I was searching for a book for final preparation for OAT.So i am very much interested to buy this book from you if you did'nt sell to anybody.If so please tell me form where you bought this book. What are other options to get high score in OAT?