OAT Biology content

canadianpreOD

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am writing my OAT in 3 weeks and am knee deep into my studying and am finding the biology content a bit dense. I am using the Kaplan book which contains a lot of body systems/ anatomy/physiology chapters but many of the practice tests and quizzes online focus more on the plant/animal/genetic/evolutionary biology etc? I am wondering if it is worthwhile to exert tons of time into the anatomy side of things?
I just came out of a year long anatomy/physiology course so I may be ok with the level of knowledge I already have because the course was intense...just wondering if anyone has any advice on this??

thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am writing my OAT in 3 weeks and am knee deep into my studying and am finding the biology content a bit dense. I am using the Kaplan book which contains a lot of body systems/ anatomy/physiology chapters but many of the practice tests and quizzes online focus more on the plant/animal/genetic/evolutionary biology etc? I am wondering if it is worthwhile to exert tons of time into the anatomy side of things?
I just came out of a year long anatomy/physiology course so I may be ok with the level of knowledge I already have because the course was intense...just wondering if anyone has any advice on this??

thanks in advance :)

I took mine few days ago and I only had 1 question coming from plant/animal section. Most of my questions were coming from Anatomy and General Bio sections (eukaryotes/prokaryotes<--- study these ones REALLY WELL!). Good luck studying! :)

Reactions: 1 user