This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LS7

Reaction score
Help me choose between NYU, Temple or Touro please.

Factors are cost, area, clinical experience, overall opinions from students in terms of happiness and how they feel at the school, and anything else that is important to know.

Members don't see this ad.

Cross out NYU automatically. That’s way too much to pay for schooling if you have other options.

I would go to temple. They have a great clinical reputation and have a smaller class than Touro given their NM cohort.

I suggest you make a pros and cons list to figure out what’s important to you to help decide between temple and Touro.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for the replies, in that case right now it's between Temple and Touro then. Do you know the cost difference between the two schools? And, is the area of Temple, being in North Philly, fine to be in?

Thank you so much for the replies, in that case right now it's between Temple and Touro then. Do you know the cost difference between the two schools? And, is the area of Temple, being in North Philly, fine to be in?
You can find the cost differences on the schools websites. Add an additional 5% increase to tuition costs for this coming year to get a rough estimate. I’d imagine both schools costs are similar.

Reactions: 1 users
Mods: This can go under Predental X vs. Y.

Factors are cost, area, clinical experience, overall opinions from students in terms of happiness and how they feel at the school, and anything else that is important to know.
Dude... you should have notes on all of this if you interviewed at the schools already. I'm waiting for your pros/cons lists.

Reactions: 1 users
Mods: This can go under Predental X vs. Y.

Dude... you should have notes on all of this if you interviewed at the schools already. I'm waiting for your pros/cons lists.
Nah i know you're right, I just wanted a few final opinions before I locked into a school.