NPTE tutor needed in MI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuretherapist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm preparing for my NPTE for this coming April. Are there any tutors available in Detroit, Michigan area.
Please let me know
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Enroll in NPTE Study Buddy class. They teach really well. Had I taken their classes earlier, I wouldn't probably endure the pain of failing the NPTE.

What do you mean by basics? You have to know at least the muscle OIAI, but they remind you too. They explain how certain conditions occur and how the body compensate etc. They don't just make you memorize stuff. They want you to practice your analyzation skills which what you really need to pass the NPTE.

P.S.
I'm not paid to recommend them. Lol

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean by basics? You have to know at least the muscle OIAI, but they remind you too. They explain how certain conditions occur and how the body compensate etc. They don't just make you memorize stuff. They want you to practice your analyzation skills which what you really need to pass the NPTE.

P.S.
I'm not paid to recommend them. Lol
Perfect I'm going to look into them and register. I'm planning on taking my exam in April for the first time so I'm not sure what to expect. Will you be taking the exam next year?

Perfect I'm going to look into them and register. I'm planning on taking my exam in April for the first time so I'm not sure what to expect. Will you be taking the exam next year?

I'll be taking the January one. :) The good thing about them is you only pay once and say if you don't pass the first time (heaven forbid), you don't have to enroll again to access to their classes. You have access until you pass. Did you graduate here in US?

Oh that must be nerve wrecking it being so soon, although I kinda wish I had prepared more so I could have taken it in January as well just to get it over with. I studied in Europe actually so I have that negative point going against me lol. How about yourself, did you study here or overseas?

Hi everyone,

I am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I offer personalized npte preparation course with live one-to-one classes through skype. This course is especially designed to clear basic concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and shortcomings. Its a wonderful course for multiple time repeaters, as I believe if you are unable to clear the exam in 1 or 2 attempts, then the same style of studying and same concepts are not going to help much, something has to be changed. If you want more information, you can message me through this medium.

Regards,
npte.prep

Hello!
I'm preparing for my NPTE for this coming April. Are there any tutors available in Detroit, Michigan area.
Please let me know
Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone,

I am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I offer personalized npte preparation course with live one-to-one classes through skype. This course is especially designed to clear basic concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and shortcomings. Its a wonderful course for multiple time repeaters, as I believe if you are unable to clear the exam in 1 or 2 attempts, then the same style of studying and same concepts are not going to help much, something has to be changed. If you want more information, you can message me through this medium.

Regards,
npte.prep