NPTE too late??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tua97024

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Applying for PA license) I ended up getting my verification for graduation to school a little later than planned. I called today and turns out it's been there since Wednesday. They said they will now overnight it with promise that I will pay additional fee. I am worried now that PA may not process my application In Time for the deadline to get my ATT letter. I talked to FSBPT today (registered and paid the fee during Memorial Day weekend) and they said they just need to give approval to your state by June 22 but I keep getting mixed numbers on length of time it takes PA to process your documents ( I applied online for PA during Memorial Day weekend as well). Am I over paranoid for thinking I will not be approved? I almost considered today researching a state that gives quick approval but I don't think it's out there or would be quicker with everything I already did with PA. not sure if this is the best forum since it's mostly students but I did not know where else to go. Thanks for any help or if you have any info on PA's approval methods. I called today and it did not get very far with details.

Members don't see this ad.