NPTE JULY 2016 Study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clugo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently took the NPTE for the second time around and didn't make it I felt confident this time around for the April exam, but failed. I am considering taking the TEP prep course but would also like to build a study group I am based in NYC but can do online or over phone like Skype to study. I know the NPTE is more testing your clinical knowledge when reading these questions which is why I'm going to try the course. Plus, a classmate of mine that failed the test took the course and passed. However, for me studying in groups always helped better; so, if anyone is interested and willing to please please let me know. I want July to be the last time I take this test!!! Have a blessed night or day everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Im taking TEP.... we can study via Skype if u want...
vania.f.costa

Hey how is TEP i haven't started yet want to know if it's worth and manageable since I am currently working as a Part time PT w my temp License. But deff we can study over Skype