Nova Southeastern Pharmacy Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madscientist50

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if there are any P2 or older NSU students that might be willing to share some Florida Law notes with my wife and I as I was just accepted into the COM, and she is a pharmacist here in Nebraska, and is trying to prepare for the Florida Law exam. If you have any info, or even could tell me which Pharmacy prof to contact for that info please PM me and I will give you my email. Thanks alot.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was wondering if there are any P2 or older NSU students that might be willing to share some Florida Law notes with my wife and I as I was just accepted into the COM, and she is a pharmacist here in Nebraska, and is trying to prepare for the Florida Law exam. If you have any info, or even could tell me which Pharmacy prof to contact for that info please PM me and I will give you my email. Thanks alot.

Hi Madscientist! I think the best thing for her to do would be to study the FL statutes pertaining to pharmacy (mostly chapter 465). You can find it online at:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...tm&StatuteYear=2006&Title=->2006->Chapter 465

Hope that helps! And good luck @ the COM! ;)