Nova Audiology: Official Entering Class of Fall 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucfgirl2012

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I've tried to make a Facebook group to find fellow future Nova AuD students, but it won't let me without adding members first...so here it is!

I figured some people will probably be looking for roommates or just want to get to know each other :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was also accepted there, somebody on grad cafe says there's a facebook group, but I couldn't find it. Have you had any luck creating one? Also, I graduated from UCF too :)

Yes! I made the group! Nova-Audiology Class of 2018

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, but I can't see it when I search by title, so it must be set to closed and private? Would you invite me, also, I'm not 100% sure how to send a private message on here, and I don't want to put my real name on the board lol.

Hi, can't wait to meet you guys in the Fall.

Thanks for creating this! And I'm open to a roommate if anyone is looking for one :) I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Ill also be attending Nova in the fall! Ill be traveling from out of state and will be looking for a roommate :) If there's a fb group already started, could someone send me the link? I can't wait to meet all of you!

I can't get gradcafe to load, anybody else having this issue? I was watching the boards to see if there was anybody else we could invite to the group. :(

Hi All! I look forward to meeting you all in the Fall. I will be moving from out of state. If anyone is looking for a roommate let me know :) I don't have Facebook so the best way to contact me is via email [email protected]

Hey guys,
I'll be starting in the fall as well and can't wait to meet you all! Can someone send me a link to the group on fb? Thanks

Hey! Can someone send me the link or add me to the group as well? I'm Ace, I'm from PA and so excited to start at NSU in the Fall!!!