New Rad Onc Website Portal!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTradonc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Members of the Radiation Oncology Community.

I have been using this excellent forum for the last couple of years, but have mainly been "lurking in the background". This is an excellent resource, and my hat goes off to Stephew, the moderator, for an excellent forum.

I have just launched a new website dedicated to all thing related to Radiation Oncology. It is essentially similar to this forum, with more features. The goal of the site is to ultimately make it a "Portal" for Staff, Residents, and Medical Students to discuss all elements of the field, review job prospects, and link directly to the literature of interest.

Everyone is invited to use this free resource. Please spread the word.

HTTP://radbio.net

Sincerely,

Jonathan Tward, MD/PhD

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the nice head start to those members who have already registered.

I contacted ARRO today to help spread the word about http://radbio.net . Hopefully that will help get us some traction.

To help build a community, I added a feature that shows pins on a map where members hail from. This will be interesting to watch as this "Rad Onc Portal" hopes to appeal to a world community.

If you haven't already visited the site, please do so now.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Tward, MD/PhD

congrats on your new site. Since you introduced with with flattery to me, I will wish you only the best with it. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey how come i can't get on your site,

i get a pop-up asking me if i want to download something, and haven't been able to do it. how about making it more user-friendly :idea:

Please try again and let me know if you still get the error

-Tward

Status
Not open for further replies.