New MCAT: I am looking to buy used Kaplan prep materials & books! Anyone have?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower70954

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy used Kaplan MCAT (The new MCAT) prep materials and books, anyone have and want to sell? Reply to this thread or email me. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

When do you need them?

taking it in 1 month and a half, I would like them asap. Also want 3rd edition only.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Kaplan is terrible. Invest in any other test prep companies' books over them.

Reactions: 1 user
I used Kaplan's set and studied for 2 months while working 20 hours a week and taking classes. Scored a 518. Honestly test practice is the most important thing, but kaplan gave me all the requisite knowledge I needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I personally really like Kaplan. It's different from Examcrackers and I'd recommend going to a bookstore and seeing what you'd prefer.

I have an extra set they sent me when I changed my class dates. Check the SDN Classifieds: For Sale and Advertisements

I wanted to let you know that I have all of the Kaplan books plus the full Live Online course which contains all of the AAMC materials and class with flexible dates. I will no longer be using it and I am trying to sell it. The value of the course is 2299 dollars. However, I am willing to sell everything for $1000. I can give you access to everything, I was asking $1500 but I would like to help fellow pre-med students out and give them a good price. If you want you can call or text me for more details at (INFORMATION REMOVED BY MODERATION)

Real name and phone number. Somewhere, a spammer is thanking the virtual gods for this spammer who made 9 posts of the same thing.

I used Kaplan's set and studied for 2 months while working 20 hours a week and taking classes. Scored a 518. Honestly test practice is the most important thing, but kaplan gave me all the requisite knowledge I needed.

Hey, what edition? I am looking for their latest, which is 3rd edition I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, what edition? I am looking for their latest, which is 3rd edition I believe.
not sure what edition. it's for the new mcat with the psych and soc section, so it's probably pretty new.

i saw you liked that post that said the kaplan books are terrible, but I got a 518 on the MCAT and I studied light for 2 months and hard for 1 month with them so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.