Suggestion New dental forum category

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axiumgod

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a thought-- is there any way to create a new dental forum category about debt/finances? It is getting extremely old having every thread hijacked for people to talk about debt and for every other new thread to be about debt. Having a dedicated forum to talk about it would clear a lot of the clutter that gets regurgitated over and over again. I haven't really asked anyone else about this but I'd venture others feel the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally I don't think there'd be enough traffic driven to the subforum for it to be useful... I think a megathread would probably be a better idea.
What say you @schmoob?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I actually disagree. With dental school costs the way they are, many many discussions will devolve into finance discussions regardless if there is a dedicated location for it.

We can try it though. I could be wrong, and we can make try making a habit of steering conversations towards the stickied megathread if that’s where they are headed.

Reactions: 1 user
Cool, a mega thread is worth a shot. Thanks for being receptive.

I stickied the thread so it remains visible.
I held off on this because there are issues with the sticky bar not staying unrolled, which I think Lee is working on:
1589329529531.png

Unstickied it for now but I will sticky it once that's solved :)

Reactions: 1 user