Nephrology Fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dochubert

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any idea where I might see a list of all the Nephrology Fellowships offered throughout the US. I checked scutwork.com and it had many fellowships listed, but not in Nephrology.

Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Frieda online is your best bet as mentioned above. There are 132 nephrology programs in the USA. Each with 2-3 spots open. Good luck.

Dear Pre-Renal Residents,

I am a recent nephrology fellowship graduate from a tertiary care center in on the west coast. I enjoyed my fellowship and enjoy my current job. However, I am now aware of some of the short-comings of my training. It is clear that nephrology fellowship is a buyers' market. Given that, I think applicants can afford to be discerning and should push for better quality training and should avoid fellowships with sub-par training. However, many of the most important questions are questions that I never thought of asking when I applied for fellowship. I would like to share with you some of the questions I think fellowship applicants should be asking. Holding programs to these standards will ensure we provide better training and make sure that our beloved specialty grows stronger over time.

Good luck with applications.

Attachments

• Questions fellow applicants should ask.pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 83