Need help finding pharmacy software...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gpucci

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find software for pharmacy tech licensing. I remember it had practice tests, and a bunch of other study guides. I promised it to a friend of mine that wants to study for his pharmacy tech license. It's great experience while he goes to Pharmacy school. When I was in Pharmacy school I had used it to get my tech license and it helped me a great deal......

BUT, I have since lost the software (was back in 2001). Anyone have an updated program, or know of one that is freeware? Thanks ahead of time.

:D

Members don't see this ad.

bump..

Nobody has the nam of a program? It came on a CD/DVD, and it had a bunch of different practice tests on it, and a study guild. Basically like a self-teach CD.

I was hoping someone at least had the name of it. I lost mine, and have no idea what it was called. I am trying to get my buddy here at work his tech license while is if going for his pharm-d.

Thanks!

Perhaps you'll have better luck in this forum. The world of test-prep, study guides and test results. Browse some of the test prep threads, maybe you can find what you're looking for or a suitable alternative.

I just got these:

Tech Lectures
Review for National Exam
Manual/Workbook and CD ROM
by Joe Medina BS Pharmacy CPhT

I haven't opened the CD yet, but the book seems excellent.

Excellent, thanks! All of those listed below are great! I have heard of a few, but was forgetting the names on some of them...

Thanks! I will check this forum for smoe more programs.