need advice for loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anu

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys ,
i want to know about the loans for nonresidents and h4s, any advice pl. convey...

Members don't see this ad.

You have several private lenders if you do not have a permanent residency status. If you are a permanent resident you have federal loans that you could use to finance your program.
Of the several private lenders, MEFA, TERI, ACCESS are some names of programs that give loans to international students.,
Hope this was helpful,
S

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Henna,Saravs,Anu

Well I was wondering how most of you guys in Advanced Standing Programs are able to pay,100k a year seems to me quite alot!Are all of you on loans?

Yeah, it does sound like a lot of money.
I will be joining the program in April next year and I plan on taking loans to finance the entire amount.
Lets see what happens!
s

Originally posted by tamer
Hi Henna,Saravs,Anu

Well I was wondering how most of you guys in Advanced Standing Programs are able to pay,100k a year seems to me quite alot!Are all of you on loans?

Get married take all of your spouse's money, sell his/her car, get him/her into neck deep debt & start paying the loan ....... & then in 20 yrs u might be able to pay back the loan .........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Henna
Get married take all of your spouse's money, sell his/her car, get him/her into neck deep debt & start paying the loan ....... & then in 20 yrs u might be able to pay back the loan .........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hi henna, if you have time just check your pm(private message)ok,bye.

Originally posted by shammitandel
hi henna, if you have time just check your pm(private message)ok,bye.

thanx 4 ur quick response. i have one more thing to ask you, i reactivated my app to bu in may , so i will be getting the letters by dec first or second week right.

Originally posted by shammitandel
thanx 4 ur quick response. i have one more thing to ask you, i reactivated my app to bu in may , so i will be getting the letters by dec first or second week right.

Once they start processing the application , it shouldn't take long for them to contact you ( 2 wks ), my guess is they start interviews way before Dec. Do keep in touch with them to see how things are going every once in a while ( like every 3 wks or so ). If it was like last yr , they should have started their interviews by now.
Dont know why but , I feel like an astrologer..........:D

Originally posted by Henna
Once they start processing the application , it shouldn't take long for them to contact you ( 2 wks ), my guess is they start interviews way before Dec. Do keep in touch with them to see how things are going every once in a while ( like every 3 wks or so ). If it was like last yr , they should have started their interviews by now.
Dont know why but , I feel like an astrologer..........:D
[/Q

hi henna, thanx again. bu people told me that they are not goin to interview people who are interviewed earlier. therw wont be any interview for me this time. how did you get your acceptance letter from them- by regular or certified mail. have you taken part 2. from which country did you get your dental degree. were you working as a dental assistant during your interview. thanx in advance.