General Need advice about applying with IA (Posting for a friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I worked as a tutor at my school's tutoring center and got a warning IA for doing my employment notes wrong for the timekeeping system and being behind on my administrative duties. I clocked in for completing my notes in written format instead of on the online database where they are supposed to be entered, so that I didn't fall behind due to my frequent habit of not bringing my laptop to work. This was a tip suggested by my boss. The school charged me with Failure to Comply and Acts of Dishonesty. I did an ethics course to investigate ethical decision making and the importance of asking questions in the workplace. Am I screwed? Thank you!

I don't understand. Who/what/when? Have you talked with your university's student affairs/judicial officer about how to bring this up in your application? How exactly is this going to be reported should it ever be prompted to the university officer? Who exactly brought up the charges and why did your boss let you go through if he/she made the suggestion?

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.