NBDE part 2 study partner Toronto

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avidsmiles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
Is anyone studying for the nbde (USA) part 2 in Toronto/GTA? Im looking for a serious study partner. My goal is to write the part 2 by November at the latest!

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone,
Is anyone studying for the nbde (USA) part 2 in Toronto/GTA? Im looking for a serious study partner. My goal is to write the part 2 by November at the latest!

Hi!! I am also planning to take my part 2 by November. But I am in USA. If you want to study online, I am also looking for a study partner. I am going to focus on the questions. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi!! I am also planning to take my part 2 by November. But I am in USA. If you want to study online, I am also looking for a study partner. I am going to focus on the questions. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hi there!

why just the questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in Michigan planning beginning of next year

hey everyone,
Are you done giving the exam?