NAVLE Scores - monthly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaintEx

Reaction score
The ICVA site says that scores are being released monthly. According to them you will receive your scores before the middle of the following month. Has this been everyone's experience? My school told us we should have our scores in one to two weeks. I am hoping for the latter since I took my exam at the beginning of the month.

Sincerely,

Panicking that I didn't pass

Members don't see this ad.

They said they'll be releasing scores for each month in the middle of the next month. The people who took it September got scores the second week of October so n=1 but so far this is holding true. People who took it in October should get scores soon.

If you take it at the beginning of a month you'll be waiting longer than someone who took it at the end from test date to scores. If by "the beginning of the month" you mean this month (November) then don't expect scores until December.

Classmates of mine who took it in September got them around 8 am on Oct 12th! I took mine early October and am still waiting

Scores for October were just emailed out. So it's still the second Monday of the month, just a little later in the day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for anyone who took NAVLE in October 2020 - approximately when did you receive your scores? I've heard mid September folks took just under 3 weeks to receive, so trying to plan how long to wait for my late Nov exam. Thanks!

I think a few people were discussing that in this thread recently:

Looking for anyone who took NAVLE in October 2020 - approximately when did you receive your scores? I've heard mid September folks took just under 3 weeks to receive, so trying to plan how long to wait for my late Nov exam. Thanks!
The students at my school who took it in October heard a few weeks ago.

Soooo if we didn’t get results in the morning of the second Monday like the past two months testings do we think we’re waiting another week now 🙃🥴

Last edited:
Soooo if we didn’t get results at 8 am on the second Monday like the past two months testings do we think we’re waiting another week now 🙃🥴

People currently on my rotation who got their scores last month said they were emailed at about 1 in the afternoon

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone in my class emailed ICVA and was told to watch email closely this week. And apparently our dean already has our scores....

Reactions: 1 users
I'm assuming this week. Glad to be on a rotation where I am busy with other stuff. I'd forgotten about NAVLE until our dean emailed us looking for study buddies for classmates that need to repeat in the spring.

Reactions: 1 user
where are you guys checking your scores??? the icva website portal doesn't show me anything and the nbme.org website login says to use the icva+6 digits login but its not accepting that only my navid?

where are you guys checking your scores??? the icva website portal doesn't show me anything and the nbme.org website login says to use the icva+6 digits login but its not accepting that only my navid?
Is this the email you got this morning?

Attachments

• 20210115_205831.jpg
    20210115_205831.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 335