NAPLEX scores taking forever to get back!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdgto

resident drug pusher
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the stupid test going on 3 weeks ago come this saturday and still haven't heard a damn thing. Getting really annoying for a test that is scored immediately after you take it via the computer. My friends are already licensed and here I am still waiting. Probably because I failed the thing but still some news is better than none. I took the MPJE on the 8th and the NAPLEX on the 1st. Rediculous to have to wait and they complain about pharmacist shortages...

Members don't see this ad.

I can understand how you feel! It only takes me 5 days to find out the NAPLEX result for Florida board, but It takes more than 2 weeks for the MPJE.
Hope you pass both the two exams.
Gaucon
pharmdgto said:
Took the stupid test going on 3 weeks ago come this saturday and still haven't heard a damn thing. Getting really annoying for a test that is scored immediately after you take it via the computer. My friends are already licensed and here I am still waiting. Probably because I failed the thing but still some news is better than none. I took the MPJE on the 8th and the NAPLEX on the 1st. Rediculous to have to wait and they complain about pharmacist shortages...

pharmdgto said:
I finally got my results back and I passed...yay for me!
:thumbup: Congrats! I'm really happy for you! I know it must have been so stressful not knowing!