Napa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
didnt trump do like 70k on just haircuts or something, and deducted all of that.. probably for many years. it wasnt until recently that he was caught!. and this guy makes milllions
Correction, he's a faker who's lost money at everything he's ever done except his reality TV show.

Cresit where credit is due, the Apprentice somehow made money. I don't know who actually watched it, but it made money.

Some day, when someone sorts through the layers of obfuscation and outright bull****, and moves all the shells around to subtract his actual debts from his actual assets, we're going to see he's the only "billionaire" in history with a negative net worth.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
So who’s worst. Plotkin shady Jewish GameStop trader who literally was bailed out by the buddies who had to tell the brokerage to stop
The trades or else they couldn’t cover the bets. And now the plokin dude buying the charlotte hornets basketball team

Or trump?

They both frauds in my opinion.

I think that qualifies as a hard J no ?

Is this not against the policies here ?

Reactions: 1 user
Correction, he's a faker who's lost money at everything he's ever done except his reality TV show.

Cresit where credit is due, the Apprentice somehow made money. I don't know who actually watched it, but it made money.

Some day, when someone sorts through the layers of obfuscation and outright bull****, and moves all the shells around to subtract his actual debts from his actual assets, we're going to see he's the only "billionaire" in history with a negative net worth.
The way folks villanized Obama and whenever they tried to attack Obama it was racist inuendo. He’s a muslim, demonize his wife, criminalize him. All rooted deep in American racism. Trump can commit crimes, cheat openly on his wife, pay the chick with his campaign funs. Lie to Americans and spark a riot that hurt people. Obama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then Trump. No mistaking it.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Blade
If I’m an s-corp but exist alone, why do i have to spread money to K1 if I don’t have any other partners? Thanks for this breakdown!

I urge you to Watch YOUTUBE Videos on when and when NOT to have an S corp. For those with good paying W-2 gigs plus let's say a $100K side gig/1099 you don't want an S corp. For those earning let's say $300K 1099 (no W-2 income) you DO want a S corp.

Reactions: 1 user
The last major factor in deciding whether to form an S corp is the Cash Balance Plan/Defined Benefit plan contributions vs your total revenue. If you want to contribute large sumes to these plans you need the INCOME and not K-1 distributions to fund these plans. Hence, if my total income is let's say $450 I don't have enough income to fund the Cash Balance/Defined Benefit Plan with $150,000 as an S Corp But, if I am earning $650K 1099 then I do have enough money for salary, K-1 distributions, cash balance or Defined benefit plan ($150,000) and expenses.

So who’s worst. Plotkin shady Jewish GameStop trader who literally was bailed out by the buddies who had to tell the brokerage to stop
The trades or else they couldn’t cover the bets. And now the plokin dude buying the charlotte hornets basketball team

Or trump?

They both frauds in my opinion.
Jewish what now?

Reactions: 3 users
What does being Jewish have to do with anything?
Mafia protects their own.

Just like bad doctors get protected by other doctors.

The finance community protects their own cause they do the same shady practice.

That’s my point.

I was taught a long time ago in New York City how the finance world works.

Trump does his own shady stuff. Everyone knows it’s. He’s not the first. Nor will be the last. Depends how many friends you have left.

Gabe plotkin should be bankrupt now. That’s my point.

Last edited:
Mafia protects their own.

Just like bad doctors get protected by other doctors.

The finance community protects their own cause they do the same shady practice.

That’s my point.

I was taught a long time ago in New York City how the finance world works.

Trump does his own shady stuff. Everyone knows it’s. He’s not the first. Nor will be the last. Depends how many friends you have left.

Gabe plotkin should be bankrupt now. That’s my point.

AFAIK he’s not running to be POTUS.

AFAIK he’s not running to be POTUS.
He’s public figure regardless especially with congressional inquiries during the fiasco. Now even more Public figure trying to buy nba team.

He’s public figure regardless especially with congressional inquiries during the fiasco. Now even more Public figure trying to buy nba team.

Lots of slime balls own NBA teams.

Hourly w2 is the worst to be unless it comes with gold plated healthcare university and retirement benefits.

Only reason I’m a w2 (was 1099 for long time as well) I’d because of state university benefits. No one believes me but I’m at 21% for effective tax rate making 450k w2 which isn’t bad for 40 hour week. Plus the generous benefits.

When I was 1099 my effective tax rate was 12-15% for 500k 1099 working 40-45 hours a week no benefits.

But 1099 hourly is by far the fairest way to compensate anesthesia “providers”. Locums crna’s making 400-450k at my place easy. Plus those housing $4000/month stipend. (50k housing they just pocket since most live within 45 min-1 hour driving distance
hope to know which company is this?