N.o.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OMFSCardsFan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you that are/were in New Orleans, you are in our prayers. Hopefully, you are all safe and away from that mess.

Members don't see this ad.

OMFSCardsFan said:
Those of you that are/were in New Orleans, you are in our prayers. Hopefully, you are all safe and away from that mess.
amen! hope you all are safe! it would be nice if someone replies back and let us know if you are safe :)

I heard that a lot of them (educators, students) are being transferred to various institutions in the south.

Members don't see this ad :)
Doggie said:
I heard that a lot of them (educators, students) are being transferred to various institutions in the south.
No word of any of the residents coming to Shreveport. I've heard rumblings that medical students may be coming, but I don't know anything about OMS guys.

OMFSCardsFan said:
No word of any of the residents coming to Shreveport. I've heard rumblings that medical students may be coming, but I don't know anything about OMS guys.
Med students are coming.

Fifth year spot is open at San Antonio (mine). They would probably be happy for a resident to take over.

Jediwendell said:
Fifth year spot is open at San Antonio (mine). They would probably be happy for a resident to take over.
Just out of curiosity, did you finish med school before going to ortho? My program at Parkland had someone go to ortho during their 5th year. It was before I came, probably 6-7 years ago.