My chances, unique situation, would like some advice :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRock310

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just click below on my signature and look at my MD app and let me know what you guys think...

thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

just click below on my signature and look at my MD app and let me know what you guys think...

thanks!!!

Christ. The things you've done are great. The only thing I can suggest is rocking the rest of your pre-reqs to get that BCMP up to the level of your overall GPA. You have to do well in those classes and do above average on the MCAT because UCSD's median numbers are insane. They also have an in-state preference so it might be a slight uphill battle. But if anyone has a chance, you do. You have some awesome experiences (and I'm not talking about in the context of your application).

thank you so much for the encouragement!!! i actually have to go back and revise my MD applicants page, bc i am totally new to this and didn't know that classes other than Bio I and Bio II count in my BCPM GPA. so it actually is pretty similar to my overall GPA.