Multiple private practice openings in Houston, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LastOfTheATA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am the HR director for a large (50 MDs, 60 CRNAs) private practice group home-based at the most prestigious hospital in the Houston Med Center and covering three nearby satellite hospitals. We are currently undergoing huge growth, expecting 12-15 new rooms and several retirements within the year and another 14-28 rooms when our new outpatient facility opens in '09-'10. We are looking to hire MDs and CRNAs to meet our needs. We have salaried/fixed hour MD positions with or without call starting at 40hr/wk. We also have traditional 3yrs-to-partnership profit-sharing positions available. The benefits package is comprehensive and includes PTO, parking, 401k, health, dental,life, disability, malpractice, etc
We average a 2.5:1 staffing ratio with our CRNAs, running approx 75 rooms per day. Physicians can expect to do about 30% of their cases MD-only, and partners work 35-55hrs/week. I have averaged just over 1000 cases per year since 1994. Extra call is available for extra money. Partners average one call per week and one weekend every 5. We do about 200 cases per day, very little Pedi, no cardiac/thoracic (for now), and loads of general, ortho (with blocks), and neuro. OB is done at three different hospitals with a delivery rate of 100-150/month each. Eyes, ENT, invasive radiology, GI, Gyn, minor vascular, oral, pain, plastics, and ECT round out our practice.
Billing and collecting are top notch as is our practice management.

If you are interested in a position here I would be glad to speak with you. Send me a pvt message or and email with a # where I can reach you. Thanks and good luck.

Members don't see this ad.