MPH MPH - UIC - University of Illinois at Chicago - Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r_c111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make this thread for anybody who has been accepted and is considering/plans to attend the University of Illinois - Chicago for their MPH in Fall 2016.
Congratulations & feel free to post questions or comments regarding the school and their programs.

I have personally been accepted to the MPH in Epidemiology. It looks like it's a great school and I am very interested to hear everybody's opinion. Being an international student I don't personally have any experience with the city, so if you have any information to contribute on that part, I'd love to hear it!

This a copy from the last year thread so the idea is not mine.

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to make this thread for anybody who has been accepted and is considering/plans to attend the University of Illinois - Chicago for their MPH in Fall 2016.
Congratulations & feel free to post questions or comments regarding the school and their programs.

I have personally been accepted to the MPH in Epidemiology. It looks like it's a great school and I am very interested to hear everybody's opinion. Being an international student I don't personally have any experience with the city, so if you have any information to contribute on that part, I'd love to hear it!

This a copy from the last year thread so the idea is not mine.

Hi :) Congratulations for being accepted
I wanted to ask you. Did u sit for the GRE test before applying to UIC?
I am an international MBBS medical student. Currently in my last semester. I am planning to apply for the MPH program in fall 2017. I was wondering if I really need to sit for GRE test to apply for US MPH programs. I am not really keen to take GRE exam.
By the way, do you know of any universities in US which do not require a Medical school graduate (MBBS or MD) to take GRE test?