MPH / MSPH 2021: Applied, Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected, Attending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just looking for people's opinions on any of the MPH master program schools I listed below, positive or negatives of them, personal experiences, or any words of wisdom. I have not decided on a school and still waiting to hear back from a lot of them.

Undergraduate School/School type: NE small liberal arts college
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA; total: 3.5 but junior/senior yr.: 3.93
Major/minor: Public Health
GRE- none
Experience/research: current research assistant, published PBH paper (an author), working currently at my county Health Department, lots of volunteering, study abroad, volunteering abroad, working in other medical positions, involved in school activities, an interviewer for school study abroad programs etc.
Letters of Rec: Professor/ research teacher & boss at a medical job & school advisor
Interests: global public health, Peace corps in the future. Applying for mostly Global Health concentrations
Applied: Ichan School of medicine at Mt. Sanai, Jefferson, Drexel, Penn State, WASU St. Louis, Boston University, & George Washington U
Accepted: Ichan School of medicine at Mt. Sanai, Jefferson (scholarship), Drexel (scholarship)
Rejected: 0
Waitlisted: 0
Attending:
not sure yet

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Got into GWU! So excited!

Is it customary to send a thank you email as a reply to the offer letter? I dont want to commit till spring most likely, but I do want to be polite.
Congrats!! I just applied there. How long did it take you to hear back after submitting your application?

I'm confused I got an email from Tulane saying they had made an admissions decision but when I go to the portal they sent i don't see anything and it says the application is in progress/hasn't been submitted...

edit: Oh never mind I just had to submit the app and it told me I was accepted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! I just applied there. How long did it take you to hear back after submitting your application?
Applied 10/23, app was under review 10/27 and heard back 11/17, so exactly 3 weeks.

I'm confused I got an email from Tulane saying they had made an admissions decision but when I go to the portal they sent i don't see anything and it says the application is in progress/hasn't been submitted...

edit: Oh never mind I just had to submit the app and it told me I was accepted!
Congrats! I also was just accepted to Tulane yesterday! I'm curious if any current Tulane MPH students (in the GCHB Department with Nutrition concentration) or alumni can speak to the program and their experience.

Hi guys,

So I had a pretty low gpa (2.9) due to military commitments early in college. I explained it in my personal statement but now I'm getting back my sophas gpa and they said I have a 2.58 and didn't count 3 of my A's I completed in seven week courses this semester. I sent them an email to review my gpa and too include those credits. My health sciences gpa is a 3.77 and my public health gpa is a 3.58 according to sophas, but that overall just isn't it. What do you think? Is it over for me? I have an internship in the epidemiologist unit of a local health department, a little research, and some solid letters of rec.
Just got into GWU for epi, so excited!

Reactions: 5 users
I submitted my SOPHAS app in late October, and have heard from most my schools that they have received all my materials and my app is under review, but for some schools, I have heard nothing, is that normal? Should I reach out to them?

Hello! I am hoping to get any advice!!

Undergraduate School/School type: Jesuit university
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.53
Major/minor: Biology and Psychology double-major
Grad GPA (if applicable): N/A
Grad studies (if applicable): N/A
GRE(including date taken): N/A

Experience/research:
EMT Work for three years (on a studio lot, for an event company, and for my campus) - 2,018 volunteer hours and ~600 paid clinical hours
Head two leadership roles as an EMT on my campus (Training officer and Co-President)
Shadowing in the ER - ~100 hours
Crisis Counselor - ~130 hours
TA/Tutor - Anatomy and Physiology Lab, Comparative Anatomy, Calculus, and Organic Chem ~2 years
Served on the Wellness Committee at my school for two years and creating new mental health initiatives
Research Assistant for the La Brea Tar Pits - Nominated for a research award and set to publish in Jan 2021
Director of Service and Philanthropy for my Sorority - created new service projects, expanded on old ones, and created a book club in which we discuss literature related to social justice topics
Inducted into the Psi Chi Psychology International Honors Society
Ive won a couple service awards, clinical EMT awards, and been on Dean's List all of undergrad.
Volunteer at an underserved elementary school teaching kids how to read

Letters of Rec:
Research PI (she was also a professor of mine), Doctor I shadow, and the Medical Director for the EMS program I am a part of on campus

Interests:
Mental health
Advocating for sexual assault survivors

Applied: BU (10/28), Brown (10/28), Colorado (10/21), Columbia (11/4), OSU ((10/25), Saint Louis (10/21), Albany (10/21), Buffalo (10/21), UNC (10/21), OU (10/21), UPenn (10/21), Utah (10/21), Vanderbilt (10/21), Yale (11/4)
Accepted: Saint Louis (11/18)
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Attending:

Does my application need to be submitted and verified before December 1st to count for the preferred deadline, or does it only need to be submitted to count for the preferred?

Does my application need to be submitted and verified before December 1st to count for the preferred deadline, or does it only need to be submitted to count for the preferred?
It depends on the program! Typically, for most programs, they want it submitted by the deadline. However, for certain programs (such as Columbia) they want it verified by SOPHAS by the deadline.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I am a college senior graduating this school year and I am applying to health related Masters. Here’s my info:

Undergraduate School: Top public university in the US
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.63/3.7
Major/Minor: double major in mathematics and philosophy
GRE(including date taken): Taken 10/04/2020, V 169, Q 170, AW 4.5

Experience/research:
1. Summer internship at an experimental health alliance in Chengdu, China (3 months)
2. Research assistant at a top Chinese University for a report on the aforementioned health alliance (1 year)
3. Research assistant at a top US University for a report on Chinese nursing homes, mainly collecting statistics and doing stats tests (6 months)
4. Part time research for an insurance company on the UK NHS system (3 months)

Letters of Rec:
1. Prof who supervised my research on Chinese nursing homes
2. Prof who aupervised my research on the health alliance
3. Former employer for my internship at health alliance, director of a hospital in China
4. TA at my university who knows me but not by much.

Interested in: international health policy, health economics

Applied:
1. Harvard MS In Global Health and Population
2. JHU MHS in health economics
3. Columbia MPH
4. Stanford Master of international policy

I am really nervous right now as it is approaching the application deadline and I have no idea how hard it is to get into the aforementioned programs. Could you guys estimate my chance of getting into one of those programs, and if any, advices for my applications? Thank you very much!!

I'm just wondering, if the admission application to the public health schools for MPH, MSc or PhD and DrPH have been plummeted significantly. Please enlighten me if you have sufficient evidence/data/experience in this topic. TIA :)

I was just accepted into Johns Hopkins MSPH in International Health (Human Nutrition)! I would love to connect with anyone who knows more about their experience with JHU! Good luck to everyone else still applying and waiting to hear back from schools :)

Reactions: 4 users
I was just accepted into Johns Hopkins MSPH in International Health (Human Nutrition)! I would love to connect with anyone who knows more about their experience with JHU! Good luck to everyone else still applying and waiting to hear back from schools :)
Congrats!! May I ask about your stats and how did your receive the admission decision (email or in the portal) also have you completed an interview with JHU?

Undergraduate School/School type: Large public university on the east coast
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.456 (Undergrad), 3.765 (first year at community college), 3.55 SOPHAS verified, major GPA, 3.59
Major/minor: Psychology (BS), medical anthropology
Grad GPA (if applicable): n/a
Grad studies (if applicable): n/a
GRE(including date taken): August 2018 (forgetting the date), V: 155 (67%), Q: 154 (51%), W: 4.5 (80%), did not send to any schools I applied for

Experience/research:
Research assistant for a trauma study at a medical school: 1 year
-1 abstract publication, cancelled conference presentation due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Research assistant for veterans health studies: 2 months - ongoing
Researcher for a public health study related to fatalities: 1.5 years - ongoing
-1 abstract publication
Undergrad:
Intern at women's health center: 0.5 years
Intern for qualitative studies program: 0.5 years
Capitol hill intern where I focused on health policy: 3 months
Undergraduate research assistant for a child development lab: 9 months
Chair, co-chair, and participant in Relay for Life: 3 years
Certified Application Counselor: 4 months
Junior volunteer at a local hospital: 2 months
Student Mentor: 2.5 years

Letters of Rec:
-Former supervisor at trauma study
-PI at trauma study
-Director of a large MPH program who I did research under

Interests: health behavior, healthy policy, women's health

Applied: UNC (Health Behavior, verified on 12/1), Brown (MPH, verified on 12/11), Yale (Social & Behavioral Science, verified on 12/10, routed to review on 1/14), and GW (Maternal and Child Health, verified on 12/12)
Accepted: George Washington + 16K (12/17), UNC (1/13), Yale + 60K (2/3), Brown + 35% (2/17)
Attending:

Last edited:
Congrats!! May I ask about your stats and how did your receive the admission decision (email or in the portal) also have you completed an interview with JHU?
Hi hfz2017! I received the decision update through email and through the portal. I did not have to complete an interview. I believe some MSPH departments do have interviews, but I guess the International Health-Human Nutrition does not require one. As for scores, my summary is on the first page of this thread. I did not take the GRE due to COVID restrictions where I lived. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi hfz2017! I received the decision update through email and through the portal. I did not have to complete an interview. I believe some MSPH departments do have interviews, but I guess the International Health-Human Nutrition does not require one. As for scores, my summary is on the first page of this thread. I did not take the GRE due to COVID restrictions where I lived. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Thanks so much for the reply! I am also an applicant to the international health department but within the epidemiology track, so i am not sure if it’s because of the track differences or something else that I haven’t received any update so far. I also submitted my app around mid October so fingers crossed. Are you planning to attend JHU or still waiting for other school? It is really nice to be able to find someone within the same department (if I got in hahaha)

Hey everyone, was anyone able to order their experiences in the SOPHAS "Experiences" section in the order they wanted? I have tested everything (changing dates, changing recognition type, changing title, etc.) but no matter what, they still seem to be in a random order (grouped by experience type though).

Currently, a small research project I did for 3 months sophomore year is above my senior thesis work which I worked on for 2.5 years. I know that I can "star" them, but has anyone been able to re-order? Thanks so much!!!

EDIT: PAGE 10 for STATS
Hey guys I am looking for help on SOPHAS verified gpa and my gpa on my transcripts.
I’ve gone to 2 schools: a CC and then transferred to a 4 year university.

My gpa on my transcript for CC: 3.50

My gpa on my transcript for Uni: 3.389

So I calculated my overall GPA: 3.43

Today I got verified gpa and I’m being told it’s 3.11 because of the classes I retook at CC which make my “true” gpa 2.89 while my university gpa stays the same.

Do schools only look at the SOPHAS gpa or my actual transcripts because now I don’t want to pay for all my applications if I know I’ll be rejected with this lower gpa.

The current app cycle doesn’t require the GRE so I chose not to take it.

It’s pretty discouraging with deadlines being next week for some schools and need advice

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the reply! I am also an applicant to the international health department but within the epidemiology track, so i am not sure if it’s because of the track differences or something else that I haven’t received any update so far. I also submitted my app around mid October so fingers crossed. Are you planning to attend JHU or still waiting for other school? It is really nice to be able to find someone within the same department (if I got in hahaha)
Yes, I confirmed my acceptance to JHU! I wish you the best as you await your decision!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted to Tulane this past week plus a $10,000 '1912 Founder's Scholarship'! I only had two letters of rec in at the time but received an email from someone in the admissions office who said they could proceed with reviewing my app with only the two if I wanted

Accepted to Tulane this past week plus a $10,000 '1912 Founder's Scholarship'! I only had two letters of rec in at the time but received an email from someone in the admissions office who said they could proceed with reviewing my app with only the two if I wanted
Congrats! Did the scholarship come in your offer letter or afterwards? How did you view it?

Undergraduate School/School type: Large public university

Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: Currently 3.44/3.48

Major/minor: Public health science

Experience/research:

• Did research in the epidemiology department for 2 years focused on populations at risk for HIV and other factors. Published on a paper that explores HIV and violence exposure after prison
  • Tutor/TA for 2 years total
  • 2 service trips focused on disability awareness and inclusion
  • Pediatric office assistant for 1 year

Letters of Rec:

• Biochem professor
  • A professor I was a TA and undergraduate learning assistant for
  • My research advisor
  • Health policy professor

Interests: health policy reform focused on minority groups; health access disparities

Applied: UMD MPH in health policy (applied 10/30); Brown MPH (applied 11/18); GW MPH in Health policy (applied 10/30); Hopkins MSPH in health policy and management (applied 11/6); Yale MPH in health policy (applied 11/23)- All verified nov 24

Accepted:

Rejected:

Waitlisted:

Attending:

I am very nervous waiting to hear back. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some insight in my chances of being accepted/receiving aid.

Experience/research:

• Did research in the epidemiology department for 2 years focused on populations at risk for HIV and other factors. Published on a paper that explores HIV and violence exposure after prison

Letters of Rec:

• Biochem professor
  • My research advisor

Interests: health policy reform focused on minority groups; health access disparities

Applied: UMD MPH in health policy (applied 10/30); Brown MPH (applied 11/18); GW MPH in Health policy (applied 10/30); Hopkins MSPH in health policy and management (applied 11/6); Yale MPH in health policy (applied 11/23)- All verified nov 24

Accepted:

Rejected:

Waitlisted:

Attending:

I am very nervous waiting to hear back. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some insight in my chances of being accepted/receiving aid.
Goodluck! I just applied to GW as well!

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread to ask this, but does anyone have any insight into working while pursuing a biostatistics masters? My current job is very flexible and quite cushy. Any advice/suggestions?

For those that applied to the Yale MPH without submitting GRE scores -- what kind of verification of quantitative experience and ability did you submit? That's the only piece of information that I need to still submit before finishing my application.

Can anyone who submitted to SOPHAS recently share how long the verification process took? Just submitted today and hoping they verify sooner than later...

Can anyone who submitted to SOPHAS recently share how long the verification process took? Just submitted today and hoping they verify sooner than later...
I submitted my applications to SOPHAS about three weeks ago and they were verified overnight, in less than 12 hours.

I submitted mine on Friday (11/27) and it was verified this morning (11/30)!

Experience/research:

Letters of Rec:

• Biochem professor
  • My research advisor

Accepted:

Rejected:

Waitlisted:

Attending:

I am a current GW MPH Health Policy student (just started this fall) and I had a similar undergrad GPA to you. However, I also had good GRE scores and submitted those. (I took GRE in fall 2017; applied fall 2019 and was accepted shortly after applying). I think you will likely get some aid from GW but probably not a ton, if they distribute aid similarly to how they did for me. If you want more info please message me.

I don't know what the situation is with the Maryland MPH and aid, as I applied to/was accepted to the online MPH (no scholarships available). I know that the in-person program is significantly cheaper if you are a Maryland resident (check requirements for how to apply for residency; you may be able to qualify for residency in year 2).

Hi all! So excited to have found this community and excited to connect with you all. For reference, I am an MPH/JD applicant so I've applied to the corresponding law programs as well. My experience has been a mix so as to cater to multiple degree programs that can be divergent at times -- I also applied to more law schools than MPH programs since Hopkins lets you do it combined with any law school (pretty neat!), and some don't let you apply until you matriculate to the law school (TH Chan, etc.). I also applied to UK schools last cycle, but didn't go because of COVID. Still including for reference!

Undergraduate School/School type: Large public school, west
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.80/3.84 (cum laude on my graduating class' scale)
Major/minor: Public Health
Grad GPA (if applicable): n/a
Grad studies (if applicable): n/a
GRE(including date taken): Since I am a dual degree applicant with coursework to cover my quantitive needs, I submitted my LSAT score in lieu of paying to take the GRE in addition to the LSAT. I scored a 170/180 (97th percentile) on the LSAT. Our writing section is ungraded.

Experience/research:
-Research assistant for 2 years in a gender & women's empowerment research group, focused on contraception uptake and reproductive health research, women's health policies, and SVSH initiatives in our university system;
-Honors candidate in the Public Health undergraduate program, conducted original research that culminated in a faculty-reviewed thesis. Topic was influence of CCT enrollment on women's joint and exclusive decision-making. I continued to work with this research group since graduation;
-Member of University committee focused on sourcing and funding student-designed public health initiatives on campus;
-Member of University committee focused on community health & wellness;
-Student presenter at the APHA the year I graduated & volunteer abstract reviewer since;
-Community Health Educator and student advisor to our health services team;
-2 summer internships at major life sciences companies (1 doing communications, 1 doing women's health education & comms);
-Hospital / healthcare revenue cycle consultant (for 1 year post-grad), focused on outpatient claims coding;
-Currently a litigation assistant for life sciences and healthcare matters, where I also do pro bono work for various initiatives the firm handles;
-8 Semesters receiving Academic Honors, 7 Semesters of Dean's Honors, Highest Honors on Senior Thesis / Departmental Honors

Letters of Rec:
1) Public health thesis faculty advisor and professor who I took coursework from throughout undergrad;
2) Faculty director of my undergraduate public health honors program (small cohort, ~10 people);
3) Partner at the law firm I currently work at who specializes in healthcare & life sciences matters, since I am applying to dual programs and my application is indicated as such.

Interests: Women's health; social epidemiology; application of public health methods to legal reasoning, development and enforcement of law; healthcare structuring and systems. I plan to practice law in the healthcare and life sciences / biotech space once I graduate. After that, who knows! Would love to go into int'l policy development, PI-work related to women's health policies.

Applied to all 9/27, verified 9/28 by SOPHAS.

Applied:
Johns Hopkins (Health Systems & Policy), Columbia (HPM), Yale (Health Policy), GW (Health Policy), UCLA (HPM), UC Berkeley (HPM), NYU (Public Health Policy & Management), Rutgers (Health Systems & Policy), UVA (Health Policy, Law & Ethics), BU (Law & Public Health dual program), LSE (Global Health Policy - Fall 2020 start applicant), London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (Health Policy, Planning & Financing - Fall 2020 start applicant)
Accepted: JHU (10/28), GW (10/28), LSE (early Jan. 2020), LSHTM (early Jan. 2020)
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Attending:

First of all, congrats on your KILLER LSAT score! That's awesome!

I don't think you'll have any trouble getting into the GW MPH program (and you'll probably get some aid).

Second, if you have any questions about the GW Health Policy program, let me know! I only know one person in the dual-degree JD/MPH program, but a lot of the Health Policy professors are former lawyers and they speak highly of the GW Law School too.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here had leadership positions in a sorority/fraternity and if you included this in your SOPHAS application? I was really involved in my sorority and was fortunate enough to serve as president of the panhellenic council and as chapter president. I'm really proud of my time in these roles but I know there is a bit of a taboo around greek life and these experiences are not public health related, so I'm not sure if I should include these.

If anyone did included greek life, did you include it in the experiences section or additional experiences section?

Thanks so much in advance.

I submitted mine on Friday (11/27) and it was verified this morning (11/30)!

Probably a dumb question, but here goes. I have some apps due December 1st. Do you they be be submitted by December 1st or verified by December 1st?

Probably a dumb question, but here goes. I have some apps due December 1st. Do you they be be submitted by December 1st or verified by December 1st?
I am 95% sure that most schools mean submitted (not verified) by Dec. 1. I read somewhere on this forum that Columbia is an exception, so I submitted mine a few days early (and it was verified today).

I am a current GW MPH Health Policy student (just started this fall) and I had a similar undergrad GPA to you. However, I also had good GRE scores and submitted those. (I took GRE in fall 2017; applied fall 2019 and was accepted shortly after applying). I think you will likely get some aid from GW but probably not a ton, if they distribute aid similarly to how they did for me. If you want more info please message me.

I don't know what the situation is with the Maryland MPH and aid, as I applied to/was accepted to the online MPH (no scholarships available). I know that the in-person program is significantly cheaper if you are a Maryland resident (check requirements for how to apply for residency; you may be able to qualify for residency in year 2).
Thank you so much for the information!! I will likely be in touch.

Hi,

From what I know, for almost all university applications, it needs to only be submitted. Others can clarify.

Regards,
Z.

If you have at least one complete application (on your part: resume, questions answered, personal statement, any other required docs) and at least 2 recommendations in, you can submit that one and have it verified. The rest will automatically verify when you submit them. I didn't have my third recommendation in until last week, but I submitted early just to have my application at least verified on time.

If you submit your GRE scores to SOPHAS once (e.g. XXX school SOPHAS when choosing which schools to send through the GRE website) does SOPHAS automatically report your score to all other schools?

If you submit your GRE scores to SOPHAS once (e.g. XXX school SOPHAS when choosing which schools to send through the GRE website) does SOPHAS automatically report your score to all other schools?
My understanding is no. I saw a Reddit post on how you will have to pay to send them to all other schools also, unfortunately.

Only those schools you specify will see your scores.

See text and link from SOPHAS -

"...Official GRE Scores are submitted electronically to SOPHAS directly from ETS using a special SOPHAS GRE code that is different for each program and different from the school's regular GRE code. Schools can only see scores that are sent with their code. Review the list below to determine if your program has a SOPHAS GRE code. If your program is not on this list, contact them directly to determine how you should report your scores....'

Has anyone received financial aid yet from GW? My acceptance letter said I'd hear if I received any within 4 weeks, which it has been.

Has anyone received financial aid yet from GW? My acceptance letter said I'd hear if I received any within 4 weeks, which it has been.
I'm still waiting, and it's been a month for me too. From what I've read on here in the past, this is a very common thing with GW. I don't think we should read too much into it yet.

Hey guys! So I'm kind of nervous about SOPHAS verification :/ I submitted my Columbia app on 11/27, and since it was my first submission, my SOPHAS was sent for processing that day. I read on this forum that some people got their app verified within a couple of days, and I thought that would be the same for me? The deadline for Columbia is today (12/1), and I don't know if the verification will be completed in time. Will my app still be considered on-time even though my SOPHAS isn't verified by today? Sorry, just panicking o_O

Hey guys! So I'm kind of nervous about SOPHAS verification :/ I submitted my Columbia app on 11/27, and since it was my first submission, my SOPHAS was sent for processing that day. I read on this forum that some people got their app verified within a couple of days, and I thought that would be the same for me? The deadline for Columbia is today (12/1), and I don't know if the verification will be completed in time. Will my app still be considered on-time even though my SOPHAS isn't verified by today? Sorry, just panicking o_O
I submitted my application on 11/29 to SOPHAS and it was verified today. I had one international transcript already evaluated by WES and did manual-entry for the 2 graduate degrees. The SOPHAS verification was completed today. I am thinking it might depend on how many transcripts they have to verify from their side.

I actually reached out to one of the schools I am applying to and they said that as long as I submit the application, I would be ok. Don't worry, you will be fine!!!

I submitted my application on 11/29 to SOPHAS and it was verified today. I had one international transcript already evaluated by WES and did manual-entry for the 2 graduate degrees. The SOPHAS verification was completed today. I am thinking it might depend on how many transcripts they have to verify from their side.

I actually reached out to one of the schools I am applying to and they said that as long as I submit the application, I would be ok. Don't worry, you will be fine!!!
Thank you so much for your response!! I definitely should've applied earlier but what's done is done 😅 but that's relieving to hear!

Undergraduate School/School type: Umich
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.83
Major/minor: Public Health with a minor in Spanish
Grad studies (if applicable): Taking 3 graduate level courses through Umich School of Public Health
GRE(including date taken): n/a

Experience/research:
-4 months as a Public Policy Intern at a HIV/AIDS nonprofit
-4 months as a Contact Tracer
-2 months as a Research Assistant for epidemiology lab studying COVID-19 immunology
-1 year as a Personal Care Assistant for a woman with cerebral palsy and cognitive disorders
-6 months as a Research Assistant for developmental psych lab
-4 months Planned Parenthood volunteer/escort
-1.5 years as a Health and Wellness Peer Educator for my Sorority
-1 semester as a Teaching Assistant for a Criminal Justice Course
-1 semester as a volunteer at a foster care center for teen girls
-3 years on the health committee for a public health based student org

Letters of Rec: supervisor of my internship, mother of the woman I was a personal care assistant for (we worked very closely together), professor for a class I took about infectious diseases in the school of public health

Interests: global health, infectious diseases

Applied: BU, Yale, Umich, Berkeley, Northwestern
Accepted: Yale +50K (1/20), Northwestern +18K (1/28), Berkeley (2/16), Umich (2/24)

Last edited: