Mother's myometrial uterine fibroids

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhilzCoffeeAddict

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted because I was told it was not a good idea.

Members don't see this ad.

You are far too easily swayed by the opinion of strangers, friend. So for what it's worth, I think the question, whatever it was, was a great idea. Hit us with it!

Members don't see this ad :)
You can just say "fibroids". Thread title came straight from the Department of Redundancy Department

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, I didn't know. I figured there were more than one fibroid so I just listed what I saw on her ultrasound report.

Sorry, I didn't know. I figured there were more than one fibroid so I just listed what I saw on her ultrasound report.

Okay sorry now I feel bad, but in my defense the original post was deleted so I had no idea what's going on. I still don't but I hope your mother is well. There are different types in that they can grow in different places but they're all due to myometrial overgrowth, i.e. the muscular layer of the uterus (see below). You can also have endometrial hyperplasia, which is more concerning because it can turn into cancer. Fibroids are generally benign. DISCLAIMER: This is not intended as medical advice; it's only to help you in school.
webmd_rf_photo_of_illustration_of_fibroids.jpg

Reactions: 1 user