most "bro-friendly" ortho programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GMO2003

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All stereotypes aside, what are the most, "bro-friendly" ortho programs out there. Which programs value physical fitness, group lifting sessions and beer and wing nights. A place where you don't feel ashamed because you can't find scrubs to fit you because you're getting to swole. A refuge where you can confide in your "bro" because you feel like you're getting small because you can't lift as much as you used to. A sanctuary where leg day doesn't apply to you, unless you definitely need a leg day.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Oklahoma State

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
look regular to me

Attachments

• 2019gradfac.jpg
    2019gradfac.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: 1 users
All stereotypes aside, what are the most, "bro-friendly" ortho programs out there. Which programs value physical fitness, group lifting sessions and beer and wing nights. A place where you don't feel ashamed because you can't find scrubs to fit you because you're getting to swole. A refuge where you can confide in your "bro" because you feel like you're getting small because you can't lift as much as you used to. A sanctuary where leg day doesn't apply to you, unless you definitely need a leg day.

8ea.jpg

Those dudes aren’t the top tier then. Lots of the ortho dudes in my class are 6’ or taller, jacked, and were D1 athletes. But maybe the D1 ortho bros get into different med schools than the D3 guys lol
Only a couple of these people look like they bench 225
you should refer back to my roast on the other ortho=jacked lifter thread. I have yet to see all these D1 guys in groups of more than like 2 or max 3 at a school and not all even do ortho. Also D1 what? Remember that Kevin Durant couldn't even bench 190. You can get to a high level in pretty much all non power sports without being that strong. Brute power is only a requisite for track and field (except intermediate distance where you need less power), football, hockey, and rugby.

Also many guys just look big because of their frame. I am not impressed at a 220 lb guy with 8 inch wrists benching 225x10 with no pausing and a bouncypoolza. That's what some of the *best* "big" ortho bros I see replicate.

Yes a few beasts who are powerlofters, strongmen, former legit linemen, etc. But majority ain't nothin great. Just med school standard aint ****.

Reactions: 1 user
ok so who gets the nod for most jacked ortho resident...nominees are encouraged with the 3 lift total included of course

at about 00:40..."anyone can be a nerd, anyone can be jacked, anyone can party...but if you can do all of that...that's a PIKE, that's a stud"

I couldn't have said it better myself

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
ok so who gets the nod for most jacked ortho resident...nominees are encouraged with the 3 lift total included of course
These are the priorities I expect from top notch programs.

If i show up to an interview to an NFL-style combine you can bet your a** ill be ranking them #1