MLS Lasers....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lol.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Looking to pick one of these up for my total toenail replacement surgery clients. I have been prescribing them Tylenol for pain but I'm worried about liver damages so I think this is a much better alternative. I'm going to have to sell some of my old whirlpool baths and nail nippers to get some extra capital to buy this machine. What is a reasonable amount to charge my clients? I was thinking around $3,000.

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I will lol all the way to my Red Lobster Bank of America to deposit all the cash-only plantar fasciitis MLS treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lasers seem really dangerous to me. Should I get a CAQ for this first?

Reactions: 3 users

Actually you have a point. A CAQ in laser should be required versus wound care

A fungal seeking heated laser is pretty powerful and hazardous compared to the cold solution 15 blade sitting in the pencil box of a typical office.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Actually you have a point. A CAQ in laser should be required versus wound care

A fungal seeking heated laser is pretty powerful and hazardous compared to the cold solution 15 blade sitting in the pencil box of a typical office.

Even a Total toenail replacement surgeon definitely needs CAQ Laser credential issued by the ABPM to ensure safety of the public.
You asked, they answered!

But seriously who here is using them and how much money do you steal from your patients

1689010886404.png

• Sad
oops sorry, I lost track of which laser thread we were on.

This company seems to have built a business around lasering the whole body. I refer patients here all the time just so I can say I encouraged them to seek a second opinion before PF surgery. I had one lady say it actually worked. No clue how much it costs

• Okay...
Man, if many local DPMs being on Groupon doesn't scream "S A T U R A T I O NNNN !!!," then I'm not sure what does.

That's as bad as the big scrolling LED sign saying "FREE BUNION SURGERY! Call xxx-xxx-xxx" when I was in Phoenix for a CME meeting this year. Wow.

It makes ya proud to be in the same league as these ppl. I'm sure tons of MDs aggressively market free chole surgery and Groupon botox?