Complete Missing SDN 2018 Dark & Light styles (formerly known as "Super Lean")

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surely

MD Class of 2018
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
@Lee made a couple great styles for SDN a few months ago, but I logged in today and they were missing. Is this temporary or are they officially retired?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They’re retired for now. We’re working on major server updates for the site through the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
They’re retired for now. We’re working on major server updates for the site through the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha, thanks. Good luck! Hope things go smoothly and everyone gets to start the new year in a good mood.

Members don't see this ad :)
2018 - Night and Light Styles are back! We're making some edits, so they're still in beta.

Reactions: 1 user
When will the editing process be done?

So @Lee, do we have any way to bring back the "status" that displayed under peoples' avatars under the old setup, but not the new one?

So @Lee, do we have any way to bring back the "status" that displayed under peoples' avatars under the old setup, but not the new one?

This is a good suggestion. The 2013-2017 day and night themes had the status, but that somehow got lost in 2017 and 2018 day and night themes. Incorporating them across all themes would be good

This is a good suggestion. The 2013-2017 day and night themes had the status, but that somehow got lost in 2017 and 2018 day and night themes. Incorporating them across all themes would be good

It affects how people interact with the site. Both for people using the old system who can't see who's who, and for those of us who use the older version and get annoyed when people using the new version don't update their status.

It affects how people interact with the site. Both for people using the old system who can't see who's who, and for those of us who use the older version and get annoyed when people using the new version don't update their status.
Yeah, good point. That needs to be completed before we make the 2018 template the default version. Had other back-end items that were being worked as a priority, but now those are nearly completed and I can get those template edits done.