Micro fulfillment center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxnONem

Reaction score
Just trying to get insight on the day to day working at microfulfillment center. Recently received a job opportunity. Currently work retail and get paid very well. Just paid off student loans so money isn’t really the biggest factor. Expecting my first child and just took out a mortgage. Pay cut would be at least 40k, but I’m looking for some work like balance. Tired of depending on lazy techs doing their job and callouts. I know that’s unavoidable with any job but I think the problem is more rampant in the retail setting. Anyone who has experience working in this central fill setting please give me some feedback. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Just trying to get insight on the day to day working at microfulfillment center. Recently received a job opportunity. Currently work retail and get paid very well. Just paid off student loans so money isn’t really the biggest factor. Expecting my first child and just took out a mortgage. Pay cut would be at least 40k, but I’m looking for some work like balance. Tired of depending on lazy techs doing their job and callouts. I know that’s unavoidable with any job but I think the problem is more rampant in the retail setting. Anyone who has experience working in this central fill setting please give me some feedback. Thanks!
it is a 40k paycut to leave retail to work at Walgreens microfulfillment center??? What are they offering for work hours/pay?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
it is a 40k paycut to leave retail to work at Walgreens microfulfillment center??? What are they offering for work hours/pay?
Yea 40k to leave retail (at another company currently making 77 an hour). Walgreens is offering 60 an hour.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn’t leave for walgreens making 40k less if I still worked retail. I would take a paycut to work from home gig at a similar hourly rate if I were you.

I wouldn’t leave for walgreens making 40k less if I still worked retail. I would take a paycut to work from home gig at a similar hourly rate if I were you.
I’ve worked for Walgreens before so I know kind of what I’m getting into. But honestly how bad can it be? No customers. Working with state of the art automation…

Reactions: 1 users