Memorizing Cellular Respiration & Photosynthesis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm reviewing Biology, and while I know one can't study EVERYTHING for this section due to its vastness, I wanted to know if I should memorize every single protein and amount of NADH/FADH2s produced in each of these processes.

I understand the general process of each mechanism, but I didn't want to focus on tidbits if no one remembers being tested on them.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

know the products produced in each reaction (and in what ratios!), also the stages and WHERE THEY OCCUR INSIDE THE CELL, but I wouldn't worry about the specific proteins except for pfk.

Hello!
I'm reviewing Biology, and while I know one can't study EVERYTHING for this section due to its vastness, I wanted to know if I should memorize every single protein and amount of NADH/FADH2s produced in each of these processes.

I understand the general process of each mechanism, but I didn't want to focus on tidbits if no one remembers being tested on them.

Thanks!
You should know the enzymes of Glycolysis and TCA cycle as well as how many ATP's are made during oxidative phosphorylation and how many are made from NADH and FADH2.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user