Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IMG_20221030_143143.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
IMG_20221030_143146.jpg

• Haha
IMG_20221030_143147.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IMG_20221030_143148.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Since this thread will be my legacy, need to add some for the historical record and what all started it in other threads...

View attachment 361529
The only problem is this lacks the context of the original thread - namely when the guy named footanklesurgeon showed up. Not trying to razz him. Just saying this was timely!

Reactions: 1 user
6yx87y.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
6yx8fr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
6yx8qg.jpg

6yx9bt.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
1667228929005.png

(a) Hey, we should start a PCR lab when we get out.
(b) What am I in here for? Overprescription of anti-fungal foot soaks.
(c) I told my associate he'd get a bonus and then assigned all of his collections to myself.
(d) Have you seen My Feet are Killing me? Its terrible.

View attachment 361563

(a) Hey, we should start a PCR lab when we get out.
(b) What am I in here for? Overprescription of anti-fungal foot soaks.
(c) I told my associate he'd get a bonus and then assigned all of his collections to myself.
(d) Have you seen My Feet are Killing me? Its terrible.

(e) My mistress and I hired a guy to murder my wife.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
(e) My mistress and I hired a guy to murder my wife.

He had too much money, mansions.

There was another podiatrist who had like 100 sports/classic cars, mansions, gold, jewelry who got life in prison for murdering his wife. How in the world it is possible to "earn" so much money in podiatry?

• Wow
6z1uxh.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
6z42y4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
6z462v.jpg

6z47bo.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
6z470t.jpg

6z4a4y.jpg

View attachment 361322

Not really a meme but the headline of “regardless of insurance coverage….”

How is he not in jail
RTTJD? I almost wet myself laughing at that one. There hasn’t been a human being in the history of mankind who walked into a DPMs office with a talo tarsal dislocation. That patient is taken to the ER via ambulance. What a douche.

RTTJD? I almost wet myself laughing at that one. There hasn’t been a human being in the history of mankind who walked into a DPMs office with a talo tarsal dislocation. That patient is taken to the ER via ambulance. What a douche.

When you audit the providers that try to bill for this, are you seeing it more often done in the old crooks or even new young grads too?

When you audit the providers that try to bill for this, are you seeing it more often done in the old crooks or even new young grads too?
The cases I’ve reviewed are a mixed bag. There are the old crooks who teach the young crooks. There is a father/daughter practice that I recently reviewed and they do these weekly. Not sure what annoys me more, having them bill it as a STJ arthrodesis or billing as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation.

But what really bothers me is how many times they get away with it.

I was once at a seminar in PA. A lecturer bragged how many of them he does and always bills as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation and has always gotten paid.

That simply means the insurer trusted that he billed for what he did. If he was audited he’d be in bankruptcy.

The cases I’ve reviewed are a mixed bag. There are the old crooks who teach the young crooks. There is a father/daughter practice that I recently reviewed and they do these weekly. Not sure what annoys me more, having them bill it as a STJ arthrodesis or billing as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation.

I was once at a seminar in PA. A lecturer bragged how many of them he does and always bills as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation and has always gotten paid.

That simply means the insurer trusted that he billed for what he did. If he was audited he’d be in bankruptcy.

Is this practice in Michigan per chance?

I'm locking this thread for the time being. We received a few reports about some of the memes in this thread, and the staff needs time to address the issue.

I will re-open the thread once the issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

• Sad
This thread is OPEN again. But please note that there cannot be any memes about a particular SDN User from now on. We highly discourage that henceforward. We deleted several memes that were aimed at specific SDN users. Thanks for your understanding.

This is a person affiliated with a residency who has a practice in PA who is much older, correct? They have a Present lecture saying the same thing.

This is a person affiliated with a residency who has a practice in PA who is much older, correct? They have a Present lecture saying the same thing.
This is not a PA practice. Are you saying that one of the Present lectures actually promotes this fraud? If the answer is yes I’d love to see a link to that site.

This thread is OPEN again. But please note that there cannot be any memes about a particular SDN User from now on. We highly discourage that henceforward. We deleted several memes that were aimed at specific SDN users. Thanks for your understanding.

I wonder who would complain. I wonder…

• Haha
I’m counting down the days until Elon buys SDN and we can stop worrying about whose feelings we hurt with a meme. Sticks and stones ladies and gentleman (and it/they/xim/xers), sticks and stones

• Haha
  • Dislike
I’m counting down the days until Elon buys SDN and we can stop worrying about whose feelings we hurt with a meme. Sticks and stones ladies and gentleman (and it/they/xim/xers), sticks and stones

I doubt their feelings were hurt more like exerting their dominance and threatening mods in the DMs most likely.

Make podiatry great again

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
I need to PM airbud... I have always wanted to have a future retirement hobby writing Laffy Taffy jokes, but I can dabble in memes too :unsure: