Meharry or nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mkp99

Reaction score
Hello everyone i am new to sdn i got acceptance in both meharry and nova for international dental program . Can anyone tell which is better and why
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Like the previous comment said, I would try to talk with someone from those dental programs and ask what you can expect from them and go from there. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone i am new to sdn i got acceptance in both meharry and nova for international dental program . Can anyone tell which is better and why
Thank you
Hello, if you are still deciding between the two, you may consider research the accreditation status of both programs to give additional insights as well as speaking to any providers who may have completed or are currently enrolled. Here's a link the the ADA CODA site: Search Dental Programs

NSU is just horrible! I don't know about Meharry, but I have friends in Nova and tell me how bad the teacher turn over is. Students learn nothing and the campus is always under audit.