Medicine as career for your kids

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Update:

My daughter ended up not getting into the accelerated pre-med to MD program but was accepted to University of Georgia Moorehead Honors College and will be going there in the Fall. She seems excited about it and I'm excited for her. It will be her new adventure in freedom at a very good school. And with it, still lots of time to decide exactly what she wants to do. I was kind of worried for her, potentially committing to Medicine at age 17, not really having any idea the ramifications of that. She's still going into it as pre-Med/Biochem, but this pathway will be better for her, allowing more options and more freedom to choose.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Update:

My daughter ended up not getting into the accelerated pre-med to MD program but was accepted to University of Georgia Moorehead Honors College and will be going there in the Fall. She seems excited about it and I'm excited for her. It will be her new adventure in freedom at a very good school. And with it, still lots of time to decide exactly what she wants to do. I was kind of worried for her, potentially committing to Medicine at age 17, not really having any idea the ramifications of that. She's still going into it as pre-Med/Biochem, but this pathway will be better for her, allowing more options and more freedom to choose.
You mean to tell us this whole time you've been worried about her going into medicine meanwhile you've created something far, far worse for humanity: a UGA FAN

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users