Med-peds *REJECTION* thread 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted497653

I thought it would be helpful to know which places have started sending out rejection emails. Personally, it would help me to know....not sure why lol

So far:
MGH
UNC

Members don't see this ad.

LOL....

I got UNC and UCLA

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I sense a wave of them coming my way so I'll keep you updated haha
UNC
Maine
OSU
Kansas City Missouri

I think many schools are holding onto their list of candidates until the very end to avoid having unfilled interviews slots due to late cancellations. I think last year's number of open positions post match scared many programs into being a little more cautious. I doubt I'll hear from many of the schools until the very very end when they have pretty much finalized their rank list.

U Michigan last friday, and with Vandy did you guys get it at like 2am it woke me up so confused.

haha..that's funny, do you get emails through the phone? I don't remember the specific time I got mine. I think I had spent that day at another interview and came back to check emails at night and there it was..

haha..that's funny, do you get emails through the phone? I don't remember the specific time I got mine. I think I had spent that day at another interview and came back to check emails at night and there it was..
Yeah the beauty of android...wakes you for rejections.