Mcphs worcester book list??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

313heros

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've recently had my pharmacy interview at mcphs worcester and I was wondering where I can buy all the books for P1 and P2 as I am trying to get a head start as of now if I do get into the program.
I've heard you will be teaching yourself the entire time there, so I would like to learn now.
Are they purchasable on amazon?
If so, what are the entire book list for the P1 and P2 year.

Members don't see this ad.

You don't need the books, the professors do a good job on putting all the info you need in their powerpoints/lectures. Just go to class you'll be fine. What you can do tho is brush up on your top 200. And the one book you WILL need is the healthcare book.

has anyone been accepted and considering going there in Fall 2016?

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't need the books, the professors do a good job on putting all the info you need in their powerpoints/lectures. Just go to class you'll be fine. What you can do tho is brush up on your top 200. And the one book you WILL need is the healthcare book.

Hi PharmTRUTHxx, you are basically the first person I have encountered on here that is not saying negative stuff about the program. I was accepted a week ago and I think I will be going there on the Fall 2016 :) How is living in Worcester? Which housing option do you recommend? Is Worcester really hell as everyone makes it seem?

Hey laxbuddy

Just put my deposit in a week ago. Have you been accepted/thinking about it?
Hey I have been accepted and got a scholarship to go there. I am thinking about it though. I got my acceptance letter last week.

Hey I have been accepted and got a scholarship to go there. I am thinking about it though. I got my acceptance letter last week.

If you end up going bring your sticks it'd be nice to throw the ball around