MCPHS - who is accepting/denying/waitlisted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cooperscastle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently waitlisted at MCPHS and I'm curious who is denying their spots? Just trying to get a good idea of my chances. Also, if anyone would like to share if they're waitlisted/accepted that would be awesome. I'm feeling pretty stressed about the process right now and would appreciate the info from everyone.

Thanks guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I'm currently waitlisted at MCPHS and I'm curious who is denying their spots? Just trying to get a good idea of my chances. Also, if anyone would like to share if they're waitlisted/accepted that would be awesome. I'm feeling pretty stressed about the process right now and would appreciate the info from everyone.

Thanks guys!!

I’ll be declining my spot at MCPHS so I hope this opens a spot for you!!

Has anyone heard about their waitlist and chances of getting accepted?!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after you submitted your application were notified about an interview?
I applied a week before the deadline was due because it was kind of like a total last minute decision. However, now I realize they have rolling admissions so applying late was probably just a waste of money.

Do you guys have a plan? Like if you don't hear back by a certain date

I already have a job lined up for teching again full time. contact the school and ask them what i need to improve on. Improve in those areas and i will apply again.

Last edited: