MCAT Score Increase Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishforever182

Reaction score
I just finished my first AAMC FL (I did the unscored) and got a 508 (127/127/126/128) according to the converter. I took a BP FL about a month ago and got a 503 and have done UWorld between then and now. I’m aiming for a 515-517 and am testing May 24 while working full time (I am planning to use PTO to take the week before my test off to study) What can I do between then and now to achieve that goal? Is 515-517 out of the question?

Members don't see this ad.

It's possible; how are you approaching studying? How much time are you able to dedicate?

It's possible; how are you approaching studying? How much time are you able to dedicate?

I work full time - so with the exception of the week before my test that I will be using PTO, I only am able to study a few hours a day except weekends. I used the jacksparrow Anki deck and am basically through just continuing reviews, 65% of UWorld and am going to start AAMC material this week with a FL every weekend until testing

I work full time - so with the exception of the week before my test that I will be using PTO, I only am able to study a few hours a day except weekends. I used the jacksparrow Anki deck and am basically through just continuing reviews, 65% of UWorld and am going to start AAMC material this week with a FL every weekend until testing
In that case, I'd say keep an eye on your FLs. If you're not consistently hitting your target by 2 weeks before the test, it may be worth considering pushing it back.

Reactions: 1 user