Maryland Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Not yet :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was beginning of March and I still have not heard back. Is it normal for them to take this long?

Congrats to anyone who got accepted today 🤩
Has anyone interviewed mid February and received a decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who interviewed from Feb 9th and onward receive any acceptances (I haven't seen anyone after Feb 9th and onwards say anything yet). Also, does anyone know how many more seats are left for Maryland?

This might be a dumb question but from the offer letter, is it okay to send all the enclosed forms (acceptance forms + essential requirements form) all at once on the same day? (making both deposits on the same day)

This might be a dumb question but from the offer letter, is it okay to send all the enclosed forms (acceptance forms + essential requirements form) all at once on the same day? (making both deposits on the same day)
yes

Can anyone tell if the 2025 class is almost full or not?

@afdara , Could you please tell us how full is the class right now if you know? I tried to look for FB group but couldn't find it.. :(
The class is not full as far as I know! Currently, there are 89 people in groupMe including a couple of D1s!

The class is not full as far as I know! Currently, there are 89 people in groupMe including a couple of D1s!
Thank you for letting us know!

Hi people, I just found out about this thread.

I got the interview at the end of Oct 2020, and got accepted on the Dec 15th.

I cried during the interview and I was so confident that I wouldn't make it. But somehow I did.

So I hope everyone hears some kind of good news.

Also I was looking for discord, reddit, facebook etc, community for the class of 2025, but I couldn't find any.

Does anyone know any of these page? or like a group chat?

Withdrew my spot. Hoping one of you guys get it. Good luck!

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone who interviewed from Feb 9th and onward receive any acceptances (I haven't seen anyone after Feb 9th and onwards say anything yet). Also, does anyone know how many more seats are left for Maryland?
Quite a few left considering how many ppl are in the groupme. Currently only have ~90 ppl

Reactions: 1 users
Does anybody know how many sets of interviews we had for March and February?

Does anybody know how many sets of interviews we had for March and February?
As far as Ik they were having a few each week. So a lot!! I remember some of the ppl Ik had an interview literally the day before I did in Feb.

• Wow
Has anyone who interviewed mid February and onward been accepted yet? I interviewed on Feb 9th but haven’t seen anyone that got accepted from that batch or onwards.

Last edited:
Has anyone who interviewed mid February and onward been accepted yet? I interviewed on Feb 9th but haven’t seen anyone that got accepted from the batch or onwards.
I interviewed in mid Feb and no news yet.

Based on past days this school has sent out acceptances, looks like today should be the day. I wish everyone good luck!

Did anyone get anything today?

Edit: "any-one" is typing as "any-bunny"

I haven’t heard anything since my interview in late Feb, not even a waitlist. Is the class full and they’re only looking at the waitlist now?

SDN really out here trolling me

I haven’t heard anything since my Easter egg hunt in late Feb, not even a purgatory. Is the class full and they’re only looking at the purgatory now?

SDN really out here trolling me
People are saying it’s not full yet based on the group me so hopefully they’ll send more acceptances soon

just received an acceptance!!!! interviewed in march. i can’t wait to meet you all & good luck to those still waiting!!!

Reactions: 1 users
just received an acceptance!!!! interviewed in march. i can’t wait to meet you all & good luck to those still waiting!!!
Congrats!!🙂 I was hoping to hear if they sent out acceptances today. Interviewed in March as well. Did your status change on AADSAS before the email?

Congrats!!🙂 I was hoping to hear if they sent out acceptances today. Interviewed in March as well. Did your status change on AADSAS before the email?
im not sure i looked at it yesterday and it still said invited for interview and i checked now and it just says offer made.

Ya did you just see on the portal or get an email? I don’t see new ppl joining the fb group today
Do most of the students who are accepted join either group me or FB? I just wonder how I should predict the number of spots based on the FB or group me #.