Manchester College of Pharmacy Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b_t40

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Interviewed 2/11/17
Accepted 2/16/17

I will 100% be putting my deposit down and attending this school in the fall. Anyone else on here admitted to the program?

Members don't see this ad.

how long after the supplemental did you hear back for an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Three weeks I believe.
So I officially got my interview invite. Can you tell me how the interview was? Also, I know the school is fairly new, do you know about the schools reputation?

Hello all,

Interviewed 2/11/17
Accepted 2/16/17

I will 100% be putting my deposit down and attending this school in the fall. Anyone else on here admitted to the program?
did you take the pcat? and do you mind sharing your GPA I'm very nervous I'm not taking the cat and i have a 2.9

did you take the pcat? and do you mind sharing your GPA I'm very nervous I'm not taking the cat and i have a 2.9
I did take the PCAT and I was accepted at a few schools. My GPA was higher than a 2.9, but it isn't impossible to get in with that. Best bet is early acceptance.

worth noting they don't care about the PCAT... just dont put all your eggs in one basket as far as the non-pcat schools go.

worth noting they don't care about the PCAT... just dont put all your eggs in one basket as far as the non-pcat schools go.
was your gpa higher then a 3.0?