low MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krabmas

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for all the low MCAT scorers to come look this way.

Does anyone else think we will get more hits b/c MCAT scores just came out?

some more "what are my chances with a 22 MCAT and a 2.7 GPA?" :D

Members don't see this ad.

I can see them coming. Usually it is after they've decided that they don't want to take it over again.

I can also see the 2.7, 25 students coming. They've got an okay MCAT but schools keep telling them the GPA is too low. Those people usually post About now b/c they've been reject by all of the schools.

They'll be along directly.... Bringing their poor study skills and work ethic with them.

Then in a few weeks they will be defending their podiatry as a natural choice and that they could have gone to an ivy league med school but instead selected an independant pod school because of their love for feet and surgery and what a growing field it is.

I can't blamse them though, they just want to make lots of money and be a doctor, and the schools will rake them in like autumn leaves....

Then some of us will look around in bewilderment and ask, how the heck....

Social and academic peers?

It's an upside down world at times.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hay guyz,

Was just wondering if it would be worth it to apply to podiatric school. I have a 15L :scared: mcat and 2.53 gpa (but I'm taking easy classes this year so its going up :p ). Also I'm involved in alot of EC stuff and last year I volunterred at a Mcdonald's shelter making kids tacos.
Should I apply or retake the mcat in August?

My mom says she has a cool podiatriss (sp?) so I hope I can be like him!

Catayst said:
Hay guyz,

Was just wondering if it would be worth it to apply to podiatric school. I have a 15L :scared: mcat and 2.53 gpa (but I'm taking easy classes this year so its going up :p ). Also I'm involved in alot of EC stuff and last year I volunterred at a Mcdonald's shelter making kids tacos.
Should I apply or retake the mcat in August?

My mom says she has a cool podiatriss (sp?) so I hope I can be like him!

with those scores you should reconsider your career choice and try to get permanant job with McDonalds.

Can you say "would you like fries with that?"

Reactions: 1 user