Low gpa? Online masters works?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suzan89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello . I am international graduate and wants to apply into DDs but my GPA is low. Are the online masters equally helpful in improving gpa ?
Other than masters doing one year NYU non accredited program can help me getting in to school with low GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

full online IMHO will not look as good, my 2 cents

Reactions: 1 user
Do you know one year non accredited NYU program will help? Will it help me in getting into DDS with low gpa?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know one year non accredited NYU program will help? Will it help me in getting into DDS with low gpa?
That is a great question, that I cannot answer. All I can say is if it improves ur GPA and is within the field then it might help. You really need to clear up is what u want to do to accomplish an improvement academically

That is a great question, that I cannot answer. All I can say is if it improves ur GPA and is within the field then it might help. You really need to clear up is what u want to do to accomplish an improvement academically
I am all clear up I want to DDS but my GPA is low. I am asking there are one year non accredited programs but they are expensive . So they really help in getting into dental college or not ? Or they are only money waste.. this is what I am asking

if u know u need to improve ur GPA do whatever it takes to show u can make a good academic profile