Qr 400
RC 400
Bio 310
Chem 370
Orgo 360
Phys 360
TS 350
AA 370

My bio score is week, Do they look at TS or individual section specifically??

Members don't see this ad.

My oat score is
Qr 400
RC 400
Bio 310
Chem 370
Orgo 360
Phys 360
TS 350
AA 370

My bio score is week, Do they look at TS or individual section specifically??

Congratulation, you got full score on QR and RC and all others are very high too.

I use the “destroyer", but many people said: "destroyer" is not good on physics and they don’t have Reading Comprehensive

Any recommendation on Physics and how to you study and prepare for RC?

thanks

Congratulation, you got full score on QR and RC and all others are very high too.

I use the “destroyer", but many people said: "destroyer" is not good on physics and they don’t have Reading Comprehensive

Any recommendation on Physics and how to you study and prepare for RC?

thanks

Hey I only use kaplan review book + destroyer to prepare for the exam.
Personally, I will not worry about the RC portion because the actual OAT is easier than the practice ones. In terms of physics, questions are also relatively easier than the destroyer. I just underestimated how many details are in the biology section, the kaplan book did not cover all of the concepts.

Hey I only use kaplan review book + destroyer to prepare for the exam.
Personally, I will not worry about the RC portion because the actual OAT is easier than the practice ones. In terms of physics, questions are also relatively easier than the destroyer. I just underestimated how many details are in the biology section, the kaplan book did not cover all of the concepts.

thank you so much for your quick reply. I use kaplan review book + destroyer too.
Reading Comp is my weakness ( never get 50 to 60 % correct answer for practice) and Destroyer no RC at all.
aslo Destroyer Physics only has 148 questions. and a lot people said Destroyer is not so good or phys.
and will take exam in 2 weeks.
that's why I am worry about it.