LOR QUESTION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello,

I just realized that I made two entries for the same LOR on AMCAS, so one of them was sent but not assigned to any of the schools. Therefore, I just deleted it as it wasn't assigned to any school and it was a duplicate of a letter that I had already had and sent to med schools.

I have yet to hear from any med schools so I'm wondering if I was considered incomplete or if it doesn't affect my application because I am marked complete at every med school and since the letter wasn't specifically for any med school it doesn't really matter?

Members don't see this ad.

I just realized that I made two entries for the same LOR on AMCAS, so one of them was sent but not assigned to any of the schools. Therefore, I just deleted it as it wasn't assigned to any school and it was a duplicate of a letter that I had already had and sent to med schools.

I have yet to hear from any med schools so I'm wondering if I was considered incomplete or if it doesn't affect my application because I am marked complete at every med school and since the letter wasn't specifically for any med school it doesn't really matter?
From what your describe (LOR not assigned), I doubt it affected your AMCAS application that was sent to schools. Are they all indicating "not complete"?