Position Swap Looking to swap IM PGY-2 in NYC (Jul 2021) for IM PGY-2 in Midwest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ResSwap

Reaction score
I am a categorical IM PGY-1 in NYC at a decent university-affiliated program (not one of the major academic centers but not one of the "malignant" ones). I like my program and am in good standing with them.

Due to family reasons, I am looking to swap into the midwest for the upcoming academic year, specifically somewhere within driving distance of Sioux Falls, SD.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a categorical IM PGY-1 in NYC at a decent university-affiliated program (not one of the major academic centers but not one of the "malignant" ones). I like my program and am in good standing with them.

Due to family reasons, I am looking to swap into the midwest for the upcoming academic year, specifically somewhere within driving distance of Sioux Falls, SD.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.
Hey I am a categorical IM PGY1 in Searcy, Arkansas and I am looking to relocate to NY to be closer to my wife. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Searcy is 700+ miles from Sioux Falls so it wouldn't make sense for me to move there. Good luck with your search!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I'm in a similar situation. I'm in Detroit suburbs. Please PM me if you'd be interested. Family in NYC.

Hi I'm in a similar situation. I'm in Detroit suburbs. Please PM me if you'd be interested. Family in NYC.
Unfortunately that's pretty far from Sioux Falls which is where I need to be close to. Good luck with your search.