looking for study partner for sitting ndeb part 1 in new zealand

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

siddyp

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
looking for someone that can help push each other for ndeb part1. doing the exam in feb2017. i want to properly prepare for this exam and pass first time. im from new zealand but area doesnt really matter, only the motivation to study!!

Members don't see this ad.

looking for someone that can help push each other for ndeb part1. doing the exam in feb2017. i want to properly prepare for this exam and pass first time. im from new zealand but area doesnt really matter, only the motivation to study!!
Hi, i am mohamed from Egypt i am willing to take the same exam in feb 2017 and it will be great if i have a study partner too

Hi, i am mohamed from Egypt i am willing to take the same exam in feb 2017 and it will be great if i have a study partner too
well what can we try to get going? im currently just reading endo topics. you have any ideas as to how we should plan things?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yall should try asking in the dental section. This is predental. No need to freak us out more since we are still trying to get into dental school lol

well what can we try to get going? im currently just reading endo topics. you have any ideas as to how we should plan things?

Well yup endo sounds great good start
I think we might consider have a look at the reference texts regarding endo topics ok !?
Regarding the plan i think we should pick a branch" like endo " and read about it and we might make some questions for each other to assess ourselves everyday
I hope that sounds good for you
And i do not know about you but don't you think it will be easier if we keep in touch in facebook may be !!?

Well yup endo sounds great good start
I think we might consider have a look at the reference texts regarding endo topics ok !?
Regarding the plan i think we should pick a branch" like endo " and read about it and we might make some questions for each other to assess ourselves everyday
I hope that sounds good for you
And i do not know about you but don't you think it will be easier if we keep in touch in facebook may be !!?
please PM me on [email protected]
we can get in contact there as i dont really use facebook much but im sure we can find a way somehow!

Yall should try asking in the dental section. This is predental. No need to freak us out more since we are still trying to get into dental school lol
sorry bud didnt mean to scare you. changed it just for you

hi i m also in nz....laso wants 2 prepare....how can we discuss things?