Other looking for Psychiatry PGY 2/3 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umeed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting here.
I am currently a pgy2 psych resident in a program in NY. my program requires to submit step 3 passing score by December 2014 to be able to renew our contract for Pgy 3 position. due to new format of step 3, I will not be able to submit a passing step 3 score, unfortunately.
I am wondering if I can swap a pgy 2 position with someone from a different program or should I just continue with this year and apply for pgy3 position somewhere else.
I have no idea how to proceed. Please help me and guide me. Does it seem impossible?
I am very stressed out.
I will appreciate your feedback.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also looking for a Psychiatry PGY2/3 position and would really appreciate any leads. I've passed Step 3 and I have great recommendations from my training director and others.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you still looking for PGY3?
Hello there,
yes I am still looking for Pgy3 position for 2015. Please let me know if are aware of any available slot.
Thanks a lot.

Hello there,
yes I am still looking for Pgy3 position for 2015. Please let me know if are aware of any available slot.
Thanks a lot.
If you are still interested for PGY3 position contact me .

hello Elovl4,
Thank you for your response.
I am still interested for pgy3 position for 2015. I am unable to send you a private message. If you know about any openings, please let me know. Thank you for your help.