Loma Linda Univ has PGY2 and PGY3 positions in Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Berkeley1999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Loma Linda University Medical Center has PGY2 and PGY3 positions available in Internal Medicine.

Members don't see this ad.

why? they left the program or got kicked out? I thought loma linda was known for being a non-malignant program.

why? they left the program or got kicked out? I thought loma linda was known for being a non-malignant program.

well program is dominated by Adventis folks who did schooling,medschool, residency,fellowship and then became attending hence very narrow outlook.
People are very judgmental and malignant.
Proof is so many opening not only in Medicine but also in Neurology.

Members don't see this ad :)
well program is dominated by Adventis folks who did schooling,medschool, residency,fellowship and then became attending hence very narrow outlook.

sounds like you are casting judgment on a hospital based on one bad (sounds like a REALLY bad) experience. Sorry about your situation, but your blanket statement is quite far from what I've experienced.

sounds like you are casting judgment on a hospital based on one bad (sounds like a REALLY bad) experience. Sorry about your situation, but your blanket statement is quite far from what I've experienced.

Good for you.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=6266186#post6266186

I am sorry you had a bad experience in Neurology residency at LLU but to extend this to the IM department and Adventists in general smells of sour grapes.

Whoever posted this is vert irresponsible, because there are NO vacancies at Loma Linda. People, grow up and stop posting bull**** that does not exist. Thanks

Hi everyone. There is an unexpected PGY2 position starting 2008 open in Internal Medicine at Lutheran Medical Center New York. You should contact the residency coordinator directly