Live courses for COMLEX/USMLE: USMLE Eagle and WolfPACC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaMarie924

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I work with students at an Osteopathic medical school and I'm wondering if anyone has experience - good or bad - with the WolfPacc program or USMLE Eagle program. They seem to be newer programs, and I just don't know much about them or if I should refer students there. I am more familiar with PASS, Kaplan and Falcon. Any feedback is appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

USMLEagle helped me with Step 1. Small class sizes and individual tutoring really made the difference. I'm actually going back for Step 2 in a few weeks.

Feel free to PM any questions about my experience.

Jake

Members don't see this ad :)
Totally understand, but I went to the program and i wanted to know what people had to say about it here. That's the only reason i look specifically for Wolfpacc in this forum.

I just recently finished the WolfPACC program and would like to know other people's sentiment in regards to the program.

Elliot - Could you elaborate on specifics of the program that helped you?

Hi everyone,
I work with students at an Osteopathic medical school and I'm wondering if anyone has experience - good or bad - with the WolfPacc program or USMLE Eagle program. They seem to be newer programs, and I just don't know much about them or if I should refer students there. I am more familiar with PASS, Kaplan and Falcon. Any feedback is appreciated!!

WolfPacc is an offshoot of the PASS program. It is taught by Dr. Wolf who used to teach with Dr. Francis in Champaign. Wolfpacc offers more one on one tutoring than PASS does but otherwise they are very similar. It's a great program and would recommend it to any student.

Status
Not open for further replies.