LECOM STUDENTS- Transferring between campuses??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SanFran_FutureDoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm a first year student at LECOM-SH. Everything is fine, passing all my classes and such but really hoping to try to apply to transfer to LECOM-B beginning next year. Has anyone ever transferred from one of the PA campuses to LECOM-B? If so, how do we go about applying to do this?? Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Have never heard of this happening.

Someone in my class did it. They were doing well academically (easily top half, maybe top quartile), they had a good reason to do so (family in the area, one of whom I believe was sick, economic reasons, etc.). It can be done, but I have no idea how to go about doing it.

I would start by talking to Dr. F and seeing what the process is. Just make sure you have a good reason to do so. Barring a good excuse to go (not counting because of the weather), I honestly wouldn't recommend it. When it comes to rotations, you're better off being up north. Academically, you're also probably better off staying at SH than B, with the exception of OPP. The first year is pretty different between the campuses, but I don't believe 2nd year is all that different from SH and B, since the vast majority of it is PBL anyways.

Reactions: 1 user